What is SEO?
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
Who can learn SEO Course?
- You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they're coming to your site because Google tells them you're a resource for Apple computers when really you're a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic.
- Instead, you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in the products that you offer.
- Quantity of traffic.
- Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
- Organic results.
- Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs.
- Organic traffic is any traffic that you don't have to pay for.
What are the job opportunities in SEO?
- Top job opportunities in SEO:
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Seo Developer
- Seo Designer
- Seo Architect
- Local SEO Expert
- SEO Guarantee Expert
- Social Media Analyst
- Offline Marketing/Advertising
- Public Relations/Reputation Management
- Link Building
- Paid Search/PPC Management
- EO Resellers
What is the Roles and responsibilities of SEO Executive?
- An SEO experts know all the two levels of optimization – on-page optimization and Off-page optimization.
- An SEO expert is responsible for analyzing client's goal and designing marketing plan that works best.
What is the salary package of SEO expert?
- A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist earns an average salary of Rs 183,601 per year.
- Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years' experience in this career.
- A skill in Social Media Optimization is associated with high pay for this job.
What is the future scope of SEO?
- Scope of SEO.
- Online industry is growing everyday & SEO is playing a vital role in bringing the visitors to the website and all the companies are spending a huge sum in SEO.
- It's one of the most happening areas and there are a good number of job opportunities in the field of SEO.
Which are the top Recruiting companies in SEO?
- Top Recruiting Companies in India for SEO:
- SEO Discovery
- Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Brainvire Infotech Inc
- Cynexis Media
- EZ Rankings
- SEOValley Solutions Private Limited
- SeoTonic Web Solutions Private Ltd.
What you will learn through SEO course?
- Domain authority and page authority.
- General on-site optimization.
- The facets of content marketing.
- Link building.
- Measurement and analysis.
- Keyword research.
- Technical SEO.
What is the takeaway after successfully completion of SEO Course?
- You will be getting course completion certificate.
Essentials of Digital Marketing
- An Overview of Digital Marketing
- Digital Media VS Traditional Media
- Growing Popularity of Digital Marketing
- What are the Advantages of Digital Marketing?
- Emerging Trends and Platforms in Digital Marketing
- The 4 Cs of Digital Marketing
- Understanding Customer Persona
- Comparing Digital and Offline Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategies for Websites
- An Overview of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Types of Web Technology and CMS Tools
- E-commerce websites and Digital Media
- Career Options and Job Opportunities
- Understanding Sales Funnels
- Identifying Business Requirement and Planning Strategies
Website Structure and WordPress CMS with HTML/CSS Basics
- Understanding Domains and Subdomains
- Servers and Hosting
- Various Types of Websites
- Creating Website and Web Pages
- Learning the Basics of HTML/CSS
- WordPress sites for SEO
- Installing WordPress on Server
- Dashboard: Default Settings, Customizing Themes
- Content Management in WordPress
- Creating Categories, pages, and Posts
- Menu and Widgets on sites
- SEO Plugins
Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding Search Engine Optimization
- How Does Search Engine work?
- Inbound Traffic and Outbound Traffic
- An Insight into Google Search Architecture
- Understanding Google Ranking
- Google Ranking: Factors and Methodology
- Search Operators and SERP
- Keyword Planning: Competition, Match, and Relevancy
- Domain and Page Authority
- Keyword Research: Moz Toolbar Handout List
Advanced Concepts of On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO
- What is On-Page SEO?
- Site Analysis: URL, URL renaming, and Anchor Text
- and Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research: Density, Title, Description, and Meta Tags
- Web Content Optimization: Content and Image Optimization
- Optimization: Using Meta Tags, Robots.txt, and Webmaster Tool
- Cannibalisation and Canonicalisation
- Internal Targeting and Multilingual Targeting
- What is Off-Page SEO?
- Link Building Technique
- How to get Backlinks?
- Building Content for Backlinks
- Backlinks: Using Media and PR
- Internal Linking
- Understanding Anchors, Follow and Nofollow
- Google Listing
- Syndication: Press Release, News Syndication, and Really Simple Syndication
- Search Engine Indexing: Local and Regional
- Article Submissions and Guest Blogging
- Webmaster and Off-Page SEO
- SEO Powersuite for Keyword Ranking
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Defining Keyword
- Various Types of Keywords
- Keyword Research Methodology
- Keyword Analysis Tools
- Keyword Generation Ideas
- Google Webmaster Tool
- Site and its Verification
- Geo Targeting
- Understanding Search Queries Analysis
- Site Map, HTML Suggestions, and URL Parameters
- Google Analytics for SEO
- Goal Settings in Google Analytics
- Creating Channels, Dimensions, and Metrics
- Key Metrics: Source, Medium, Bounce Rate, Segments, Pageviews
- Creating Reports for Audience and Traffic
- Multi channel Funnels and Funnel Setting
- Goals and Conversion
- Demographic and Behavioural Aspects
What is the Advanced SEO Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Advanced SEO Course fees?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for the Advanced SEO Course?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Advanced SEO Course training material to the candidates?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.