What is Amazon Web Services ?
- Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis.
- The technology allows subscribers to have at their disposal a virtual cluster of computers, available all the time, through the Internet.
- The AWS technology is implemented at server farms throughout the world, and maintained by the Amazon subsidiary.
Who can learn Amazon Web Services ?
- Amazon suggests you convey a six months of AWS experience to this exam, however that experience can be in any way, including technical and non-technical roles (e.g., sales, management, finance).
- The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is ideal for people who need an certification that covers a general learning of the AWS platform.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities in AWS ?
- It is his responsibility to optimize the resources & work on resource tagging to allocate costs and for carefully planning of budgeting, governance, and reporting.
- Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) is an integral part of AWS.
What are the Job Opportunities in Amazon Web Services ?
- Amazon Web Designer
- Amazon Web Page Developer
- Amazon Web Analyst
What is the future scope and market share of AWS ?
- Weather its Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba or any cloud providers of the world they have stepped-in to the business of cloud because they can see the tremendous present demand and have sensed the exponential future growth in market demand of this service.
- That is why these top tech companies in the world have worked for decades and invested billions of money to develop a good infrastructure for Cloud computing Services.
- According to Gartner Incorporation from 2015 to 2020 the cloud market will have an annual growth rate of 19% which in result the market value of cloud from 67 billion to 164 billion.
What are Salary Package in AWS ?
- The typical Amazon Web Development Engineer salary is ₹1,106,728.
- Web Development Engineer salaries at Amazon can range from ₹520,000 - ₹1,247,194.
- This estimate is based upon 4 Amazon Web Development Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
- Introduction to cloud computing?
- Models of cloud computing
- Fundamentals of AWS
- AWS Services
- Management Console for AWS
- Architecture AWS
- Setting up AWS Account
Amazon EBS & EC2
- Amazon Amis
- Describing Elastic Compute Cloud
- Launching an AWS EC2 instance
- Hosting a website on AWS EC2
- What is Putty?
- Roles for AWS CLI
- PHP Installation for EC2
- Features of EC2
- Setting EBS storage architecture
- AWS Storage
- Fundamental of AMI & Snapshots
- Creation of AMI
- Amazon EC2 & EBS
- Backup & Restore of Amazon EBS
- EC2 Services
- Persistent Storage of EBS
Storage Services Amazon: Glaciers, S3, RRS
- Amazon Storage Services
- Glaciers, S3, RRS
- Version Control
- Lifecycle Management
- Glacier for Amazon S3
- CDN Creation and S3 Bucket
- Configuration of Snowball and CORS
- Learn S3 Deep Dive
- Amazon Cloud Watch
- Monitoring AWS Resources
- Setting Alerts
- Usage & Billing Notifications
Load, Scaling & VPC
- Introduction to Scaling?
- Load Distribution Techniques
- Scaling Service of Amazon
- ELB and Auto Scaling
- VPC – Virtual Private Cloud
- VPC: NAT
- Network Address Translation
- Peering & VPN
- Creating Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- VPC and VPC flow logs
Access Management Techniques (IAM) and Identity
- Overview Amazon IAM
- IAM Terminology
- Access Control Distribution
- Distribution using IAM
- Identity Federation
- Security Credentials and Access Keys
- Relational Database Service(RDS)
- RDS Replicas & Backup
- Management of RDS
- AWS NoSQL Service – Dynamodb
- Indexes & DynamoDB tables
- Scan vs Query API Calls :DynamoDB
- Access: DynamoDB
- Data Migration & Control
Resources life cycle and Multiple AWS Services
- Services of AWS
- AWS Resources Life Cycle
- Model of DevOps
- AWS Email Service
- Service for Content Distribution
- AWS Cloudfront
- AWS Import/Export
- Elastic Beanstalk :AWS Product
- Overview of Lambda and Kinesis?
- Cloud Formation
- AWSOps Works SNS
Architecture & Design of AWS
- DR Setup & AWS Backup
- AWS Billing & Calculator
- Cost Planning
- Techniques Optimization
- Best Practices of AWS Security
- AWS High Availability
- AWS Disaster Recovery
Route 53 & DNS in AWS
- Fundamentals of Route53 & DNS
- Types of Routing Policy Lab
- Simple Workflow Service & Simple Queue Service
- Introduction of Simple Notification Service?
- SNS, SQS & SWS Creation
What is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.