What is Google cloud ?
- Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search and YouTube.
Who can learn Google cloud ?
- Deploy Managed Hadoop apps on the Google Cloud
- Build deep learning models on the cloud using TensorFlow
- Make informed decisions about Containers, VMs and AppEngine
- Use big data technologies such as BigTable, Dataflow, Apache Beam and Pub/Sub
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Google cloud ?
- Understanding IAM Custom Roles.
- Cloud Identity and Access Management (CloudIAM) provides predefined roles that give granular access to specific Google Cloud Platform resources and prevent unwanted access to other resources.
- Cloud IAM also provides the ability to create customized Cloud IAM roles.
What are Future scope and Market share of Google cloud ?
- Google Cloud Platform, such as infrastructure that is built to last into the future and is constantly improving, data and analytics that are built from Google's extensive Big Data and machine learning.
- Typically, with all things considered, AWS has a cloud market share of around 33%, with Microsoft Azure in second place (estimated at 13%), followed by IBM (8%), Google (6%), and Alibaba (4%).
What is Salary Packages in Google Cloud ?
- Software Engineer ₹1,378,658/yr - Range: ₹100K- 2,837K
- Software Engineer Monthly 47,590/mo - Range: ₹15K- 100K
- Software Engineer III ₹2,519,781/yr - Range: 1,450K-4,361K
- Senior Software Engineer ₹2,391,586/yr - Range: 410K-4,187K
- Software Engineering - Monthly Intern 31,393/mo - Range: 30K-35K
What is Job opportunities in Google Cloud ?
- Google Cloud Platformer
- Google Cloud Service Incharge
- Google Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Programmer
Google Cloud Platform Introduction
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Infrastructure
- Compute resources
- Networking Services
- Storage and Database offering
- Big data and AI services
- Basics of GCP Project
- Introduction to Primitive role
Managing GCP Services
- Managing GCP environment with GCP console
- Control GCP environment using CLI
- GCP environment management using Cloud Shell
- GCP environment management using Gcloud
- GCP environment management using Gsutil
- Install and configure cloud SDK
GCP Networking services
- Cloud Virtual Network
- Virtual Private Network
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Proxies / Gateway and Endpoints
- DNS Resolution
- Firewalls and Routes
- Cloud Router
- Interconnecting networks
- Security aspect
GCP IAM and Security Services
- Understand Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Understanding Organizations, Roles, Members, Service accounts, Policy
- Policy Hierarchy
- Understanding different role and permission
- Creating custom role
- Basic IAM APIs
- Best Practices
- Key Management Systems
- Data security
- Resource Sharing and Isolation
- Penetration testing
- Security controls
GCP Compute Services
- Understand Compute Engine
- Understand and implement Compute options (vCPU and Memory) specific to workload
- Persistent disk – HDD, SSD
- Load Balancing
- Common Compute Engine actions
GCP Storage & Database Services
- Understand Cloud Storage – Nearline, Coldline
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Spanner, Cloud Datastore
- Cloud Bigtable
- Pros and cons of storage option and how to choose
- Understanding Billing aspect of storage options
- Trade off of storage options
- Integration with on premises/multi-cloud environment
- Understand Containers and their benefits
- Kubernetes Engine, Container Registry
- How to use Kubernetes Load Balancing
- How to choose Kubernetes Engine, App Engine, or Containers on Compute Engine
Cloud dataflow for data Processing
- Dataflow services
- Stream and Batch processing
- Apache Beam SDK
- Monitoring using Stackdriver
- Data transformation with Cloud Data flow
- Working with Dataproc
- Creating Cluster
- Managing cluster
- Automation of jobs
GCP APIs & Development Services
- Infrastructure automation, Images, Metadata, Scripts, Google Cloud API
- Cloud Pub/Sub, API Management, Cloud Functions, Cloud Source Repositories, Specialty APIs
- App Engine
- How to use Google Stackdriver : Overview, Integration, Monitoring, Logging, Error reporting, Tracing
GCP DEvops Services
- Setup CI/CD
- Setting up Jenkins on Container engine
- Deploy application on Jenkins
- Create deployment pipeline in Jenkins
- Create and Deploy on cluster
- Deploy development and production environment
- Analysis & Troubleshooting
Designing & Implementing GCP Migration
- Collect and Analyze metrics
- Evaluate and choose an automation framework for provisioning resources in cloud
- Design strategy
- Create Migration Plan
GCP Cloud Architect exam case studies
- Understand Jenco Mart case study
- Understand Mountkirk Games case study
- Understand Dress4Win case study
- Understand Terram Earth case study
What is the Google Cloud Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Google Cloud Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Google Cloud Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Google Cloud Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.