What is Machine Learning ?
- Introduction To Machine Learning. Machine Learning is an idea to learn from examples and experience, without being explicitly programmed.
- Instead of writing code, you feed data to the generic algorithm, and it builds logic based on the data given.
- For example, one kind of algorithm is a classification algorithm.
How to learn Machine Learning?
The academic prerequisites are:
- Linear algebra: Simple linear algebra.
- Programming: I learnt programming at the same time as I was teaching myself ML, so programming skills can start from zero to proficient.
- Calculus: Some differential calculus.
What are Roles and Responsibilities in Machine Learning ?
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems. Running machine learning tests and experiments.
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms.
What is Future Scope and Market Share in Machine learning ?
- To give you a simple answer, the scope of machine learning in the future is only limited by , adopt this technology and share 30% of there it budget in developing this thing.
- In this post, we will look into the Scopes of Machine Learning and Artificial , Knab is able to position itself as a trusted advisor that relies on digital.
What is Salary Packages of Machine Learning ?
- The average salary for a Data Scientist, IT with Machine Learning skills is Rs 874,691 per year.
- Experience strongly influences pay for this job. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
Job Opportunities in Machine Learning ?
- Data Scientist In Machine Learning
- Leader In Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Specialist
An Introduction to Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning
- Types and Applications of ML
- AI vs ML
- Essential Math for ML and AI
Supervised Learning - Part 1
- Introduction to Supervised Learning
- Linear Methods for Classification
- Linear Methods for Regression
- Support Vector Machines
- Basis Expansions
- Model Selection Procedures
- Bonus! Supervised Learning Project in Python Part 1
- Bonus! Supervised Learning Project in Python Part 2
- Introduction to Unsupervised Learning
- Association Rules
- Cluster Analysis
- Reinforcement Learning
- Bonus! K Means Clustering Project
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- The Perceptron
- The Backpropagation Algorithm
- Training Procedures
- Convolutional Neural Networks
Real World Machine Learning
- Introduction to Real World ML
- Choosing an Algorithm
- Design and Analysis of ML Experiments
- Common Software for ML
- Setting up OpenAI Gym
- Building and Training the Network Part 1
- Building and Training the Network Part 2
What is the Machine Learning Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Machine Learning Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Machine Learning Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Machine Learning Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.