What is Microsoft Azure ?
- Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges.
- It is the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a massive, global network using your favorite tools and frameworks.
Who can learn Microsoft Azure ?
Under the PAAS platform Azure offers a great range of solutions:
- Azure App Service
- SQL DB as PAAS DB.
- Other DB offerings but hosted on IAAS Vm
- Web App, Mobile App, Logic App, and API Apps
- A plethora of options are there you just need to dive in.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Microsoft Azure ?
- Role-based access control (RBAC) helps you manage who has access to Azure resources, what they can do with those resources, and what areas they have access to.
- RBAC is an authorization system built on Azure Resource Manager that provides fine-grained access management of resources in Azure.
What is Future scope and market share ?
- Microsoft Azure is behind AWS in terms of market share.
- According to the Synergy Research Group the AWS market share is 31 %.
- But the YOY growth was high to 124% in 2016.
- But YOY growth rate for AWS is 63%, Microsoft is 124%, IBM is 57%, Google is 108%, SalesForce is 40%.
- This is based on the report early 2016.
What is Salary package of Microsoft Azure ?
- Microsoft ranked second for median starting salaries just behind Nvidia Corp, which led the ranking at $99,400.
- Those Microsoft employees with 0 to five years experience, meanwhile, raked in a cool $91,500 — just ahead of rivals such as Google ($87,500); Oracle ($78,100); and Salesforce.com ($88,900).
What are the Job Opportunities in Microsoft Azure ?
- Ms Azure Architect
- Ms Azure Specialist
- Ms Windows Architect In Azure
Cloud Computing and Azure
- Cloud Computing
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Understanding Deployment Models
- advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- Understanding Azure
- Getting Started with Azure
- Azure Hosting Models
- Exploring Azure Services
- Azure Subscription and Portals
- Azure Management Tools
- Overview of Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure
- Web Apps & Cloud Services in Azure
- Creating & Configuring Virtual Machines
- Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Azure Databases
- Creating & Managing Azure AD
Web App: Azure App Service
- Developing and Publishing WebApps
- Publishing WebApps: Profile and FTP
- Automating Deployment: Dropbox or OneDrive
- Web App: Scaling Up and ScaleOut
- Application Configuration Settings
- Studying Deployment Slots
- How to Map Custom Domain Name To Azure WebApp?
- SSL for Custom domain
- Monitoring Debugging Diagnostics
SQL Database Service
- SQL Database: An Overview
- Azure Database: Creating and Connecting
- Migrating: Premise Database to SQL Database
- EF Code First and Azure SQL
- Azure SQL Database and Alerting
- Azure SQL Database Auditing
- Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
- Azure Storage Service
- Creating Storage Account
- Blob, Table Storage, Storage Queues, Azure File Storage
- Table Storage and REST Api
- Storage Queue: REST Api
Azure Web Jobs and App Services
Exploring Azure Web Jobs
Understanding Azure App Services
Azure Mobile Applications
Steps to Develop Mobile Application
Mobile Apps and Easy Tables
Authentication of Mobile Apps
Offline Sync and Push Notification
Azure App Services and API App
Steps to Develop API Apps
Publish API Apps
API Apps and Client Application
App Service and Logic Application
Logic Apps and Steps to create it
Logic App: ForEach and Filter Steps
API App and Logic App
Azure Cloud Service and Platform
- Exploring Azure Cloud Service
- Developing and Deploying Cloud Service Application
- SQL Database and Debugging in Cloud Service
- Worker Role & Cloud Service
- Cloud Service: SSL and Scaling
- Exploring Cloud Service VM and Websites
- Understanding Transient Fault Handling
- Cloud Service: Startup Task and End Points
- API Management Service
Azure and Windows Powershell
- Defining Azure Powershell
- Install and Login with Azure Powershell
- How to Manage Resource Group and App Service Web Apps
- Powershell and Storage Account
- Resource Group and ARM Templates
- Editing and Deploying ARM Templates
- Studying Azure Service Bus
- Relayed Client and Server Application
- Exploring Service Bus Queue
- Understanding Sender and Receiver Application
- Dead Letter Queue Message Handling
- Studying Topics and Subscriptions
- Transactions in Brokered Messaging
Azure Media Services and Virtual Networking
- Introduction to Azure Media Services
- How to Manage Media Services In Azure Portal
- Managing Media Service in Code
- Exploring Azure CDN
- Understanding Azure Virtual Networking
- VNet SubNet NSG VM
- Azure Domain Name Service
- ARM Azure Virtual Machine
- Virtual Machine Using Powershell
- VM and ARM Templates
- Creating VM Image
- Availability Set and Load Balancer
- Exploring Redis Caching
- Developing Applications Using Redis Cache
Essentials of Azure Active Directory
- Understanding Azure Active Directory
- AD Users, Groups and Devices
- Azure Role Based Access Control
- Integration: Premise AD Identities and Azure AD
- Integration: Gallery Applications and Azure AD for SSO
- Integration: Premise Applications and Azure Active Directory
- Azure ADB2B Collaboration
Microsoft Azure Solutions - 70-532
Microsoft Azure Platform and Infrastructure
- Understanding Microsoft Azure Platform
- Azure Services & Portals
- Application Infrastructure & Azure
- How to Construct Azure Virtual Machine?
- Azure Virtual Machine Workloads
- Ways to Migrate Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure VM and Configuration Management
- Customization of Azure Virtual Machine
Azure Platform and Hosting Web Applications
- Studying Azure Web Apps
- How to Host Web Applications in Azure?
- Steps to Configure an Azure Web App
- How to Publish an Azure Web App?
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Application Analytics & Design Practices
- How to build High Performance Applications with ASP.NET?
- Studying Cloud Application Patterns
- How to Cache Application Data?
Storing SQL and Tabular Data in Azure
- Store SQL Data in Azure
- How to Manage SQL Databases?
- Understanding Azure SQL Database Tools
- How to Secure & Recover Azure SQL Database?
- Storing Tabular Data in Azure
- Studying Azure Storage Tables
- Table Entity Transactions in Azure
Store and Consume Files from Azure Storage
- How to Store and Consume Files from Azure Storage?
- How to Control Access to Storage Blobs & Containers?
- How to Configure Azure Storage Accounts?
- Azure Files & Azure Queues
- How to Design a Communication Strategy using Queues?
- Understanding Azure Storage Queues
- Azure Service Bus: Quotes & Relays
- Azure Service Bus: Notification Hubs
Azure Client Libraries and Directories
- Azure SDK Client Libraries
- Azure Service Management & Windows PowerShell
- Azure REST Interface & Resource Manager
- Azure Active Directories
- Azure AD Directories & Multi-factor Authentication
Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533)
Azure Essentials and Cloud Technology
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Understanding Azure
- Azure and Azure Portal
- Azure and Azure Resource Manager
- Studying Azure Management Services
- How to Implement Azure Networking?
- How to Manage Azure Virtual Networks?
- How to Configure Azure Virtual Network Connectivity?
- Studying Azure Classic Networkship
- Azure and Windows PowerShell
- Azure Resource Manager and Management Services
Azure Networking and Virtual Machines
- Azure Virtual Networks Connectivity
- Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Planning for Azure Virtual Machines
- Deployment of Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Azure Resource Manager Templates
- How to Manage Virtual Machines?
- Configuring Virtual Machines & VM Disks
- How to Manage & Monitor Azure VM?
- How to Manage Classic Virtual Machines?
Azure App Services
- Understanding Azure App Services
- App Deployment in App Service
- How to Implement & Maintain Web Apps
- Configuring & Monitoring Web Apps & WebJobs
- Implement Mobile Apps
- Studying Traffic Manager
- Storage, Backup and Recovery
- Planning & Implementing Storage
- How to Manage Storage?
- Azure Content Delivery Networks
- Azure Backup & Azure Site Recovery
Azure SQL Database and PaaS Cloud Services
- Deployment of Azure SQL Database
- Implementation of Azure SQL Database
- Managing & Monitoring Azure Database Security
- Managing Azure SQL Database Business Continuity
- PaaS Cloud Services and their Implementation
- PaaS: Planning & Deploying
- How to Manage & Maintain Cloud Services?
Azure Active Directory and Hybrid Environment
- Azure AD Tenants
- Configuring Applications & Resource Access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
- Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Extending On premises AD Domain to Azure IaaS
- Implementing Directory Synchronization with Azure AD Configuration
- Azure Based Management & Automation
- Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Automation Runbooks
Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions - 70-534
- Azure Essentials
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Azure Regions & Data Centers
- Azure Services
- Azure Storage: Accounts & Features
- Replication Techniques
- LRS, ZRS, GRS
- Protocols and Consistency Model
Azure File and Blob Storage
- Azure File Storage Fundamentals
- Share, Files, and Folders
- Access Control
- Azure Blob Storage
- Block Blob and Page Blob
- Shared Access Signatures
- Locking Operations
Azure Table and Queue Storage
- Introduction to NoSQL
- Azure Table Storage
- Schema for Azure Tables
- Scaling Tables
- Access Control
- Azure Queue Storage
- Need for Queues
- Azure CDN
- Setting CDN on Azure
Azure Virtual Networks
- IP Addressing
- What is a Virtual Network?
- Network ACL & Network Security
- Creating Virtual Networks in Azure
- VPN Options
- Architectural Difference between Azure VPNs like VNET to VNET
- Load Balancing Endpoints
- Private & Public IP
- Express Route
- Virtual Network Azure VNetwork
Azure Web Apps
- Web App Tiers
- Resource Group & Web Hosting Plans
- Supported Language
- Scaling of Websites
- Deployment Sources & Pipeline
- Security Framework Pricing Monitoring
Azure Virtual Machines
- VMs Architecture
- Types of OS Supported Images by Azure
- Virtual Machine Types
- Compute Tiers & Pricing
- Understanding OS Disk & Data Disk
- Understanding Custom Image
- Types of Providing
- Disks & Images
- Virtual Machine Management, Automation & Scripting
- Cloud Service and Endpoints
Azure Cloud Services
- Features of Cloud Services
- Benefits & Roles
- Web Role & Worker Role
- Understanding Fault Domain
- Types of Configuration File
- Deployment Pipeline
- Components & Specifications
Azure SQL Database
- Database as a Service
- SQL Database is not SQL Server
- Advance Capabilities
- SQL Database
- Scaling SQL Database
- Backup Options
- Performance Model
- SQL Reporting
- SQL Data Sync
- SQL Federation
- Migrate a Database from an On-Premise to SQL Azure
Implement an Azure Active Directory
- Exploring Azure Active Directory
- Self Management Azure Active Directory
- Importance and Benefits of Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Data Sync
- Issues with Data Sync & How to Solve It
- Moving Local Active Directory to Azure Active Directory
- Integration Scenarios
- Cloud Native App Active Directory
- Desktop App Active Directory
- Federation App Active Directory
- Single Sign-on for SaaS
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Role-based Access Control
- ADFS & Azure Access Control Service
- Evolution of Script
- Azure PowerShell cmdlets
- Exploring PowerShell DSC
- Studying Azure Mobile Service
- Mobile App Development Process and Requirement
- Studying Azure MBaaS
- Cross Platform App Development
- Authentication Flow & Push Notification
Azure HDInsights and Media Services
- BigData & Hadoop
- Exploring Azure HDInsight Service
- Azure Media Services
- High Availability and Scalability
- Disaster Recovery & Cost Optimization
Monitoring Strategy with Azure Portal
- Monitoring Tools
- Monitoring Web Apps with Visual Studio
- Monitoring Services with Azure Portal
- Azure Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Guidance
- Disaster Recovery & High Availability
- Principles of Azure Site Recovery
- Understanding Hyper-V Replica
- Exploring Azure Automation
- Runbook and Scheduled Jobs
What is the Microsoft Azure Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Microsoft Azure Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Microsoft Azure Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Microsoft Azure Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.