What is Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Microsoft Dynamics is a line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management software application.
- Microsoft markets Dynamics applications through a network of reselling partners who provide specialized services.
- Microsoft Dynamics forms part of "Microsoft Business Solutions".
Who can Learn Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Consultant.
- Information Technology (IT) Consultant.
- Software Consultant.
- Data Analyst.
- Senior Technical Consultant.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Microsoft Dynamic ?
What is Future Scope of Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Setting the Scope of a process is essential when creating automatic workflows inMicrosoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
- Ledgeview finds that Scope is one of the most important pieces of Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Workflows that no one really knows much about.
- Scope records are affected by Workflows you set up inDynamics.
What is Salary Package of Microsoft Dynamic ?
Where is Job Opportunities of Microsoft Dynamic ?
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Development
- Features of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Elements of Microsoft Dynamics AX Development
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Object Server
- Application Object Tree
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Essentials
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Layered Architecture
- Models and Model management
- Tools for Customization
- Inquiry and Reports
- Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Dictionary
- MorphX and the Application Object Tree
- Features of the AOT
- Objects in the Data Dictionary
- Extended Data Types
- Base Enums
- Security (Roles,Duties,policies)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Table Structure and Components
- Procedure: Creating a Table in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Data Types .Primitive and Extended
- Elements that Compose a Form
- Form Designs
- Forms and Their Data Sources
- Forms and Their Methods
- Menus Items in MorphX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Non-graphical Objects
- SSRS Reports ( AX + SSRS integration Brief description)
- Working with Report Design
- Development environment
- Introduction to X++
- What is X++
- New programming features in AX 2012.
- Object Oriented Programming features
- How OOPS concept used in AX.
- Development Tools
- Best Practices
- Objects and Classes
- Introduction to objects
- Variables and classes
- X++ Control Statements
- Accessing the Database
- Searching for records
- Data manipulation
- Queries using X++ Language
- Development Environment and Tools
- Training Objectives
- Development Environment Application
- AOS Setup
- System Monitoring/ tracing
- While Select
- Temporary Tables
- Abstract Classes
- Collections and X++ Foundation Classes
- X++ Access Modifiers and Code Visibility
- Exceptions in X++
- Database Interactions in X++
- Types of Classes
- Run Base Framework
- Number sequences
Advanced Topics (brief descriptions)
- Work flow
- EP (Ax web application)
- Upgrade from Lower version
What is the Microsoft Dynamics Course Duration?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Microsoft Dynamics Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Microsoft Dynamics Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Microsoft Dynamics Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any question during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss the class?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.
Supply Chain - 301
31-Jul-2020 to 30-Aug-2020
Hi All Here is the training Schedule for my upcoming session as I start a New Batch to train on Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Implement product information management
Implement inventory management
Manage and process inventory activities
Implement and manage supply chain processes
Implement warehouse management and transportation management
and perform business processes
06:00 PM to 07:00 PM