What is Oracle Apps HRMS ?
Who can Learn Oracle Apps HRMS ?
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of Oracle Apps HRMS ?
What is Future Scope of Oracle Apps HRMS ?
What are the Salary Package of Oracle Apps HRMS ?
Where is Job Opportunities of Oracle Apps HRMS ?
- What is an ERP?
- Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture
- Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application
- Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model)
Oracle application System Administration
- Creating Application Users
- Functional Security and Application Security
- Creating role based Responsibilities
- Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups
- Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports.
- Standard request submission (SRS)
- Profile Options in Oracle Applications
- Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications
- KFF and DFF
- Oracle HRMS Solutions
- Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
- Oracle HRMS Information Model
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Defining Common Data
- Defining Descriptive Flex fields
- Special Information
- Types and Extra Information
- Types in Oracle
- Defining Lookups and Values
- Creation a Business Group
- Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
- Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
- Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
- Representing Jobs and Positions
- Position Hierarchies
- Introduction to Payroll Processing
- Defining Payment Methods
- Defining Elements
- Making Batch Element Entry (BEE)
- Overview of Payroll Processing
- Running Prepayments
- Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals
- Reasons for Adjusting Balances
- Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
- Defining Bank FLexfield
- Defining Payroll
- Running a Payroll
- Running the Costing Process
- Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes
- Running a Quick Pay
- Fast Formulas
Self Service HR
- Introduction to SSHR
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Fundamentals of SSHR
- Self-Service Basics
- User Access and Security
- User Access to People
- Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
- Configuring Functions
- Configuring Web Page Layouts
- Using SSHR
- Common SSHR Functions
- Employee Directory
What is the Oracle Apps HRMS Course Duration ?
- Overall - 2 Months
- Batch Mode - Daily / Weekend.
What is the Oracle Apps HRMS Course fees ?
- Our fees are dependent on batches, You can call our executive and they tell you current batch fees.
Who are the trainers for Oracle Apps HRMS Course ?
- We have experienced trainers team with us, who is having more than 5+ years real time industry experience, other than that they have teaching experience.
- Our trainers are experts in their field and have thorough domain knowledge and hands-on industry expertise.
Do you provide Oracle Apps HRMS Course training material to the candidates ?
- Yes, study material will be provided to you in our website, we will give you access to our study material.
How to register ?
- There are two ways of getting register for the course, one you can enter Name, Email, Phone and Course and registrar on website.
- Second, you can simply give us a call our executive will do all the needful for you.
What are the payment options ?
- Bank Transfer (NEFT)
- Cheque Payment
- Google pay, Paytm
- Western Union Money transfer
Will I get a demo class ?
- Yes, you can registrar for Free Demo class.
What is system configuration required for an online training class ?
- You don’t need any special configuration, have the proper equipment like headphone, internet, regular configured course.
What if I have any questions during the class ?
- You can always ask any questions during class and the trainer will right away answer your question.
What if I miss a class ?
- You don’t need to worry we will give you recorded session, and we will let u know the class time for missed class from another batch, you just need to manage time.
Will there be interactive classes, Practical classes with real-time exposure ?
- There will be an interactive call, we will take practical classes.